Not every business can afford to run an in-house marketing department. That’s were I come in. Hiring a freelance writer can be a great solution for companies looking to jump-start content production, or for those that simply want to add a fresh voice to their existing marketing collateral.
Copywriting and content marketing requires a broader skill set than others types of freelance writing. For example, you need someone who not only writes great articles, but also understands visual illustration, keyword research, SEO, promotion, and consumer motivation—someone who can review you existing materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, and delivery channels when necessary.
Here is what you can expect when hiring me:
- Authoritative Writing Style. Conveying brand authority is an important part of copywriting content marketing. I can quickly adapt the tone of your brand and write in a manner that conveys subject-matter expertise. Do you need your target market to buy your product, use your services, or simply visit your company’s website? I’ll tell a good story that engages your defined audience and compels them to act.
- Insider Knowledge. My academic background includes a B.A. in environmental studies. I have a deep understanding of issues relating to sustainability and the environment, including the ability to present complex scientific knowledge and technical concepts in a way that engages the average reader. Should I encounter an area of focus that is beyond my expertise, I have a broad net work of green professionals from which to draw on.
- Adaptability. Not green? No worries. I have produced effective marketing collateral and web content on a variety of topics across multiple industries and marketing channels.
- Technical Know-How and Business Acumen. I am well-versed in industry relevant content, marketing channels, and social media platforms. Hire and expect captivating content, keyword research, SEO, and suggestions for promotion.
- Responsive Communication. Count on proactive email updates, a strict adherence to deadlines, and perhaps most importantly, a collaborative spirit including openness to feedback and suggestions.
Contact me for a free quote on your next project!